Duke Cannon Puck Shampoo Gold Rush Fever
- Get it a little wet
- Use the hands to work up a ridiculous lather
- Indulge in said lather while you clean and condition your locks
- Storage: Store the puck out in the open; let it dry out after each use. Do not store inside the metal container. Example: Set in on top of the tin, or on a soap dish that drains.
- Naturally derived fragrance: fresh citrus, neroli, and oakmoss
- Made with menthol to stimulate scalp
- Outworks 5 bottles of liquid stuff while delivering over 175 washes
- Argan oil conditions hair
- Oat kernel protein for strength
For the last century, Duke Cannon has pushed the boundaries of what's possible in lather. Now, the Undisputed King of Lather is taking showering to the next level with the launch of our Shampoo Puck, a super-concentrated, premium formulated, solid bar of shampoo that smells better and lathers bigger than the rest.
Weighing in at 4.5 oz., they're built to outlast multiple bottles of that liquid stuff without leaving any plastic residue behind. Packed full of essential oils, naturally derived fragrances, and big, bold lather.
Follow it up with Duke Cannon's Power Clean Mint Conditioner and finish the job.
How It Works:
Size: 4.5 oz.